The following taken from the Book: One answer to Cancer by William Donald Kelley, D.D.S., M.S.
The Four Laws of Cancer
You cannot have cancer unless three factors are present.
These three factors are:
The presence of an ectopic germ cell
The stimulating presence of the female sex hormones
A deficiency of active pancreatic enzymes
First Law: The Body Fails to Produce an Adequate Amount of Active Pancreatic Enzymes for One of Three Reasons:
83% — Overworking the pancreas by the intake of too much protein
10% — Neurological injury to pancreatic enzyme production
7% — Malfunction of body chemistry inactivating the enzymes
Second Law: Protein Is Gradually Sapped from Muscles
Our research indicates that in 93% of all cancer cases the development of cancer is gradual. The average cancer patient has had cancer 39 months before it is clinically diagnosed. The important factor here is not that it is slow growing, but rather what happens to the body during this growth time — the body must have protein to live, but during this 39 months the body could not get enough protein from its food supply. Therefore, to keep the blood protein at a minimal level to sustain life, the body very gradually saps or destroys the muscles of the body.
Third Law: Damaged Tissue and Female Hormones at the Site of a Latent, Misplaced Ectopic Germ Cell Set the Scene for Cancer
At this point the conditions are ripe for the symptom cancer to develop. All that is needed is something to stimulate the female sex hormone formation at the site of a misplaced ectopic germ cell. This is most often done by scar formation caused by a blow, a bruise, a drop of tar in the lung, a sun burn, an overdose of X-ray, or anything else that can cause a normal scar formation procedure to take place in the body — at the site of a latent ectopic germ cell. This is normal wear and tear of the body, which happens to each of us every day; it is only when our protein metabolism is deficient that the symptom cancer develops.
Now the ectopic germ cell mistakenly thinks it is time to have a baby and starts growing a placenta (cancer) in preparation for a baby that never develops. The only trouble is, without proper amounts of pancreatic enzymes circulating in our bloodstream to dissolve this abnormal placenta, it keeps growing and does not stop. When the patient finally consults the physician the condition of cancer is announced and surgery, radiation and chemotherapy are recommended.
Fourth Law: For Cancer To Be Cured There Must Be A Positive Change In The Physiology Of The Patient
If nothing changes in the physiology of the patient, the cancer grows until it destroys the body. If something positive changes in the physiology of the patient one of two things can happen:
One person with cancer lasts a long time while another person with the same type of cancer goes rapidly — and, before now, no one knew why.
The right combination of circumstances occurs, and the cancer is dissolved or cured.
Artwork by: Marlen Vargas Del Razo
There are many causes for the failure of our pancreatic metabolic function. Often more than one cause exists simultaneously within the cancer patient. Listed below are some of these and all must be considered as possible or ruled out as non-causative in each cancer patient:
- The pancreas fails to produce an adequate quantity of enzymes.
- We take into our bodies such large quantities of foods, which require pancreatic enzymes for their digestion, that there are no enzymes available for cancer digestion.
- Diet: Incorrect type, amount, and timing of nutritional intake.
- Nutritional Components are not available (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc.) that are necessary for normal metabolism within the pancreas.
- We may fail to take into our diet enough minerals, which are essential to release the enzymes into activity.
- We may produce enough enzymes but we fail to take into our diet enough coenzymes (vitamins) to make the enzymes work.
- Failure of the Small Intestine to make adequate pancreatic activators.
- Obstruction of pancreatic secretion flow.
- Often we produce enough enzymes, but the blood supply to a cancer area is so poor the enzymes we produce are not carried to the area.
- Proper pH Balance (acid/alkaline balance) within the intestinal tract and/or within the cancer tumor mass.
- Infection: Bacterial or viral.
- Chemical Poisons within the patient’s body from the environment, food chain, drugs, metabolic wastes or medications.
- Man Made Biologicals: Viruses or infectious agents.
- Emotional instability and/or trauma.
- Non-Absorption of pancreatic secretions (pancreatin) from the intestines into the body due to scarring or damage to the small intestine from various diseases.
- Our bodies produce anti-enzyme factors. These factors keep the enzymes from digesting our own bodies. Sometimes we produce an over-abundant supply of these anti-enzyme factors.
- Balance: Instability and weakness of the autonomic nervous system.
- Genetic: Inheriting a very small, or weak or defective (ineffective) pancreas.
- Radiation Damage such as from therapeutic procedures, etc.
“The most essential part of resolving the metabolic malfunction of those with pancreatic failure is to get the enzymes to the affiliated areas of deterioration. We must have enough enzymes there to stop any further deterioration of body tissue.” William Donald Kelley, D.D.S., M.S.
Alright so, today is my 4th day ‘ON’, meaning that I’m currently taking 10 pancreatic enzymes 6 times a day. This with the combined effort of vitamin B17 therapy is assisting my physical body to dissolve the lump/cancer. This is my third time on the enzymes and the longest time I’ve been able to stay on them before extreme symptoms of toxicity begins, is 14 days. At that point I go OFF the enzymes and B17 for 5 days to give my body the time to repair itself.
I also just received the results and a baseline number for my HCG Specimen Test.
Your HCG Test Result on 06/05/2013 is:
Index + 4,(53.0 Int. Units)
Please read here about the HCG Specimen Test
Ideally my next test will show an increase in the index before it decreases, which will mean that my treatment thus far is effective. Every day I’m becoming more and more aware of when I experience pain and changes in my physical body. For instance today I experienced pain in my left groin area which coincided with me participating in thoughts where I was doubting myself. It’s also important to note that there is some change that I can physically see to the lump in that it appears to be breaking up and/or reducing some in size, though it’s very subtle.
With the amount of pancreatic enzymes I’m up to now it’s normal that I experience physical weakness, nausea and/or headaches as well as other symptoms. I take care in making sure I don’t over exert myself and recently bought a portable sauna for a cheap price and was able to use it for the first time today. Afterwards I noticed a decrease in pain in my upper back. Sweating is also great for our cardiovascular system.
I’m very fortunate that at the moment we’re able to afford the things I require to continue with the alternative treatment that I’ve chosen. Plenty do not have such an opportunity.
I saw a woman on the news this evening who has been homeless with breast cancer and hasn’t been able to do anything to assist herself. She had just been given a small apartment and will now be given some help to be able to begin orthodox treatment such as radiation and chemo. Those are the only options she has to choose from and I see that as unacceptable. I mean life would be so much simpler with Equal Money and I can’t help but wonder what kind of hell is going to have to break loose on earth before we come together and give as we’d like to receive...
***Please remember: This is my specific alternative treatment plan and I am in no way claiming this to be some sort of miracle cure.***