Ladies, let’s walk. According to a recent study from, ‘The California State University’, Los Angeles Media Psychology Lab, under the directorship of Stuart Fischoff, Ph.D., Professor of Media Psychology. ‘Show me the money’, is the most popular movie quote ever according to the question asked of females.
It’s interesting – because I have lived and am still forgiving myself for my participation and reasoning behind the madness according to the female mind consciousness system. According to what I have accepted and allowed. Still, sooner or later, every female knows something rarely spoken. Which is, all men are the same, and created equal. We know from our experiences with men that they’re ultimately all the same. So, Show me the Money, because we know that at least if he’s got money, we can tolerate whom ever we finally decide to settle down with for the rest of our lives. Or until and when a new guy comes along and shows us attention who has more money and for the moment new energy to replace the energy gone with the current guy. No energy lasts eternally, we know it, it’s all the same eventually. So money fills us up, keeps us occupied, entertained, and assures us that we are provided for.
That’s just the truth as I’ve realized it according to myself and every female I’ve ever been friends with – if they were to stand up and be self-honest, in public. So let’s be self-honest, we’re all equal and all must exist as such. As a female, I also recognize that almost every female existing on this planet will and does agree, that an Equal Money System and World Equality is the Solution – if, they were to stand up and be self-honest, in public.
This brings me to a curious point – according to the following statistics provided below, you will see more reasons that We as Women will come Together and Stand Up and Stop what’s being accepted and allowed as we Stand as One Vote for an Equal Money System. Have a read and realise the general health and violence statistics will improve and stop with the implementation of an Equal Money System.
Status of Women
* Women have not achieved equality with men in any country.
* Of the world’s 1.4 billion poor people, it is estimated that nearly 75per cent are women.
* Between 75 and 80 per cent of the world’s 28 million refugees are women and children.
* Women’s life expectancy, educational attainment and income are highest in Sweden, Canada, Norway, USA and Finland.
Women and Population
* There are slightly fewer women than men in the world — 98.6 women for every 100 men
* However, Women outlive men in almost every country.
* Out-of-marriage births have increased more than 55 per cent in the last 20 years in developed countries.
* One in every five households in the world is now headed by a woman.
* The life expectancy of women has gone up. In 1992, the average woman lived to be 62.9 years in developing countries compared to 53.7 years in 1970. In industrialized countries, women’s average life expectancy in 1992 was 79.4 years, up from 74.2 in 1970.
* By 2025, the proportion of women aged 60 or older will almost double in East and South-East Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, and North Africa.
* Women hold 11.7 per cent of the seats in the world’s parliaments.
* In early 1995, Sweden formed the world’s first cabinet to have equal numbers of men and women.
* Of the 185 highest-ranking diplomats to the United Nations, seven are women.
* The percentage of female cabinet ministers worldwide has risen from 3.4 in 1987 to 6.8 per cent in 1996.
Women and Education
* Of the world’s nearly one billion illiterate adults, over two-thirds are women.
* Two-thirds of the 130 million children worldwide who are not in school are girls.
* During the past two decades the combined primary and secondary enrollment ratio for girls in developing countries increased from 38 per cent to 78 per cent.
Women and Labour
* The majority of women earn on average about three-fourths of the pay of males for the same work, outside of the agricultural sector, in both developed and developing countries.
* In most countries, women work approximately twice the unpaid time men do.
* Women make up 31 per cent of the official labour force in developing countries and 46.7 per cent worldwide.
* Rural women produce more than 55 per cent of all food grown in developing countries.
* The value of women’s unpaid housework and community work is estimated at between 10-35 per cent of GDP worldwide, amounting to $11 trillion in 1993.
* Women hold 35.5 per cent of professional posts in the United Nations Secretariat including 18.5 per cent in senior management.
* By the year 2012, there will be as many or more women employees as men in many industrialized nations.
Women and Health
* Women are becoming increasingly affected by HIV. Today about 42 per cent of estimated cases are women, and the number of infected women is expected to reach 15 million due to abuse and lack of authority.
* An estimated 20 million unsafe abortions are performed worldwide every year, resulting in the deaths of 70,000 women.
* Approximately 585,000 women die every year, over 1,600 every day, from causes related to pregnancy and childbirth. In sub-Saharan Africa, 1 in 13 women will die from pregnancy or childbirth related causes, compared to 1 in 3,300 women in the United States.
* Globally, 43 per cent of all women and 51 per cent of pregnant women suffer from iron-deficiency anemia.
Women and Violence
* Each year an estimated two million girls suffer the practice of female genital mutilation.
* Worldwide, 20 to 60 per cent of women experience some degree of domestic violence.
* The primary victims of today’s wars are civilian women and their children, not soldiers.
* The use of rape as a weapon of war has become more evident. In Rwanda from April 1994 to April 1995, estimates of the number of women and girls raped range from 15,700 to over 250,000.
Published by the United Nations Department of Public Information
Women Unite for Equal Money & World Equality. Let’s end relationships and begin as one in agreement as All as One as Equal. No war or fighting required, simply One Vote casted as You Standing One and Equal here within and as all living beings so All can live life in Dignity Once and for All.
Support Equal Money Here – Equal Money Website